Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yojoe36

Forza Motorsport 4

Demo just came out, and it looks absolutely stunning.

Shame you can't drive more cars though. I won't be getting the full game for a while, as there's other priorities like Elder Scrolls and Battlefield. But the production value looks very high in Forza 4

Really? Think I'd be buying Forza instead, thanks for coming though.

I have both games and forza pisses all over gt5 imo.

Really? Think I'd be buying Forza instead, thanks for coming though.

I have both games and forza pisses all over gt5 imo.

GT5 was ****ing ****.

Forza is fun for a bit, then the sleekness wears off and it's just GT5 all over again with the same 10 tracks reversed.

F1 2011 is king.

Bought Forza today, its good graphically, attention to detail is awesome. the actual driving aspect is similar to forza3 but i enjoyed that anyway. I agree with the repetativeness(is that even a word?!) but what do you expect from a sim racer long term? AI leaves a little to be desired, i dont expect to be purposely rammed off the road on the start line!! But overall am impressed. GT5 is basically GT3 revamped. And it took them SEVEN YEARS to convert it to HD?!?

Fan boys wanking over GT5 need to be a little more diplomatic about their opinions. To have to wait that long for sonys flagship game should definately leave you more satisfied than i certainly was....

Bought Forza today, its good graphically, attention to detail is awesome. the actual driving aspect is similar to forza3 but i enjoyed that anyway. I agree with the repetativeness(is that even a word?!) but what do you expect from a sim racer long term? AI leaves a little to be desired, i dont expect to be purposely rammed off the road on the start line!! But overall am impressed. GT5 is basically GT3 revamped. And it took them SEVEN YEARS to convert it to HD?!?

Fan boys wanking over GT5 need to be a little more diplomatic about their opinions. To have to wait that long for sonys flagship game should definately leave you more satisfied than i certainly was....

I really don't know why people have to constantly have a go at GT5 like it's personally offended them. GT5 is a brilliant game in it's own way, but it is not for everyone.

I really don't know why people have to constantly have a go at GT5 like it's personally offended them. GT5 is a brilliant game in it's own way, but it is not for everyone.

I'm not having a go, but personally i expected alot more than i was given after such a long wait. Some aspects of the game just seem so last gen to me. Controversial maybe but it smacks laziness on the developers part, simply importing 60 odd percent of the vehicles used and just converting them to HD from the previous game(and gen) rather than completely revamping. Its not as if they didnt have enough time to do it properly?

It's as if seven years ago they thought "Right, thats that. Finished. Now lets wait a few years until they(the customer) cant wait any longer, release it, and every ****er will buy it regardless!"

Everyone's a winner...

My opinion like... :dunno:

I'm not having a go, but personally i expected alot more than i was given after such a long wait. Some aspects of the game just seem so last gen to me. Controversial maybe but it smacks laziness on the developers part, simply importing 60 odd percent of the vehicles used and just converting them to HD from the previous game(and gen) rather than completely revamping. Its not as if they didnt have enough time to do it properly?

It's as if seven years ago they thought "Right, thats that. Finished. Now lets wait a few years until they(the customer) cant wait any longer, release it, and every ****er will buy it regardless!"

Everyone's a winner...

My opinion like... :dunno:

I do agree that GT5 was a dissapointment, but I don't think it was because of laziness on PD's part (just look at how they have been commited to updating and maintaining the game up until now).

I think the problem was that PD couldn't keep up with the times because they started developing the game so early (two years before the PS3 was released) and they didnt envisage the potential of the PS3 (or the 360 for that matter). This is a lesson that they must learn from if they want to continue being a successful racing game developer.

Archived