Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Pronunciation of Sven-Goran Eriksson

It's pronounced Sven Your-an Eriksson not Goran.

Please, can we get this sorted, it's embarrassing.

Your wife walking in while a hooker is shitting on your face. Now that's embarrassing.

My nan came out with this pearler last season:

"Gordon isn't a very Swedish sounding middle name is it? And anyway, why does he want everyone using his middle name? It's arrogance, that's what it is."

Genius.

It's pronounced Sven Your-an Eriksson not Goran.

Please, can we get this sorted, it's embarrassing.

A difference that only exists because the letter after the G is "ö" rather than "o"?

Call me a dunce, but I'm not sure I'd consider making that mistake "embarrassing" exactly...

(which has just made me realise you spelt his name wrong in the title of your thread, how embarrassing for you!)

A difference that only exists because the letter after the G is "ö" rather than "o"?

Call me a dunce, but I'm not sure I'd consider making that mistake "embarrassing" exactly...

(which has just made me realise you spelt his name wrong in the title of your thread, how embarrassing for you!)

We don't know how to say our manager's name? That's embarrassing.

I will call you a dunce. Because you are one.

Sven gets most of the teams names wrong with his accent on the radio, shcluP with the masive P is the best lol. So who cares if we get his name wrong.

Ps. I saw an album in the other day called something like svens classical favirates. From when he was England manager. It made me chuckle.

I will call you a dunce. Because you are one.

You have a point, going to the trouble of looking up the pronunciation rules of the Swedish language just to reply to a thread on Foxestalk at gone 10pm probably does make me a bit of a dunce.

****ing smart-arse dunce though... :ph34r:

Just for you I'm going to pronounce the hard "G" with particular vigour next time I chant Sven''s name :thumbup:

Not half as embarrassing as having many on this forum spell Linekers name Lineaker! :whistle:

or O'Neal instead of O'Neill lol

And FuriousFox45, who cares, I'm sure you've pronounced a name/thing wrong before, get off your high horse.

There are many things that embarrass me about our fans at times.

That chant about Yuki Abe. You know the one I mean.

Singing 'This is a Shithole' while getting off the FT coaches.

Kids not knowing the words to When You're Smiling.

Individual fans doing the Poznan in the Family Stand.

Calling it the fvcking Poznan in the first place.

So somehow a shaky grasp on the intricacies of the Swedish language seem rather a minor concern I'm sure you'll agree.

There are many things that embarrass me about our fans at times.

That chant about Yuki Abe. You know the one I mean.

Singing 'This is a Shithole' while getting off the FT coaches.

Kids not knowing the words to When You're Smiling.

Individual fans doing the Poznan in the Family Stand.

Calling it the fvcking Poznan in the first place.

So somehow a shaky grasp on the intricacies of the Swedish language seem rather a minor concern I'm sure you'll agree.

This!

Not half as embarrassing as having many on this forum spell Linekers name Lineaker! :whistle:

Too right. There's still people on here who can't spell Vichai and Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn's names correctly yet.

Thick cvnts.

Archived