Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

iTunes transfer - help please

My daughter has her music on itunes, (im not going to comment on my apple hatred) and her computer has died, screen broken etc. Can anyone tell me how we can transfer her itunes to her new netbook please?

Thaks in advance :)

If she has it all on an iTouch, iPhone, iPad ect then you can just sync it back to her Netbook.

I'm not sure if you can retrieve it if you don't though. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there is a way of getting around it.

If she has it all on an iTouch, iPhone, iPad ect then you can just sync it back to her Netbook.

I'm not sure if you can retrieve it if you don't though. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there is a way of getting around it.

ipod nano

Not unless you pay for special software. You can't do it by default because Apple prevent it (think, you'd only need to buy a song on one account, transfer it to iPod and then you can put it on an infinite amount of machines). Any paid content she will be able to download on any machine as long as she's logged into her Apple account, but for just general music that is in the 'My Music' folder then you'd need to connect the hard drive to another machine and then transfer the files over.

Download a free program called SharePod and you can then just plug in your iPod with all of your music and drag and drop onto the new laptop hardrive. If you sync the iPod with an empty iTunes then it'll remove all the songs from it I think.

Download a free program called SharePod and you can then just plug in your iPod with all of your music and drag and drop onto the new laptop hardrive. If you sync the iPod with an empty iTunes then it'll remove all the songs from it I think.

:thumbup: Brilliantr... trying this now, looks to be "Da bomb" (see how down wiv the kids i iz)

Archived