Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

This Week I Arf Mostly Been Listening Too ...

I can't find the old thread for new music and i'm far too cool to search for stuff. But i'l be updating a Spotify playlist weekly/sporadically with new music i'm digging.

LINK IS ALL UP IN THIS GRILL HERE

Just started to get into:

Sam Isaac

Mackintosh Braun

Cassettes Won't Listen

Star****er

Geographer

I will only listen to bands with silly names to annoy Valerenga. Any suggestions hit me up.

Bombay Bicycle Club - A Different Kind of Fix

J.Cole - Sideline Story...

Girl Talk - Feed The Animals

The three latest downloads, anyway.

No one else believes me but Night Ripper is top notch. And everyone laughed when I put 'Bounce That' on my mix 4 years ago.

There's about 9-10 bands I've set up a playlist for separate to all my music on iTunes (usually just let shuffle do it's thing on all of my songs).

In that playlist I cannot stop listening to:

Ivyrise

Kids in Glass Houses (new album, In Gold Blood)

You Me At Six (new album, Sinners Never Sleep)

Blitz Kids

Save Your Breath

Francesqa

All The Young

Twin Atlantic

Don Broco

Cut Copy

The three in bold mainly because I saw them live for the first time last week; Ivyrise because I was introduced to the band before that aforementioned gig; all the rest through other recommendations.

I can't find the old thread for new music and i'm far too cool to search for stuff. But i'l be updating a Spotify playlist weekly/sporadically with new music i'm digging.

LINK IS ALL UP IN THIS GRILL HERE

Just started to get into:

Sam Isaac

Mackintosh Braun

Cassettes Won't Listen

Star****er

Geographer

I will only listen to bands with silly names to annoy Valerenga. Any suggestions hit me up.

Sam Isaac is class, Bears and Fire, Fire are belters.

There's about 9-10 bands I've set up a playlist for separate to all my music on iTunes (usually just let shuffle do it's thing on all of my songs).

In that playlist I cannot stop listening to:

Ivyrise

Kids in Glass Houses (new album, In Gold Blood)

You Me At Six (new album, Sinners Never Sleep)

Blitz Kids

Save Your Breath

Francesqa

All The Young

Twin Atlantic

Don Broco

Cut Copy

The three in bold mainly because I saw them live for the first time last week; Ivyrise because I was introduced to the band before that aforementioned gig; all the rest through other recommendations.

Ivyrise are a pathetic excuse for a "rock" band.

They were at Tramlines festival in summer on the mainstage performing except none of them were actually playing their guitars/bass', they were just strumming to their recordings being played on speakers.

The only reason they got away with it was because most people close enough to see anything were 12 year old girls waiting to see olly murs or pixie lott.

I don't even care if I would like their music, they can go and rot in hell.

lol I wouldn't even class them as rock. Do they label themselves under rock?

I don't really know, but they were giving it the old "rock on" and doing the hand sign and just generally being a massive wannabe rock band cliché.

It made me very angry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived