Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I don't want to sound like a PES fanboy here but no doubt I will, but it's so much better than FIFA it's not even funny.

Got it yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it. It's so much smoother and slicker and just generally nicer to play than last years, in fact it's probably the best PES there's been on a next gen console and that's saying a lot coming from me because I've hated them all.

Now it's not the perfect game, it's not as good as the PS2 versions but it's a lot of fun to play. It seems a lot different to the demo too.

I doubt there's many of you out there who will give a **** but this guy makes some badass Option Files and he'll be adding Leicester to the game (with proper faces and kits and stuff) along with a load of other Championship teams so if you're interested then keep checking here.

Badass Option File Yo

I'll probably bump this topic when it's released anyway.

Anyway, anyone here got the game?

I don't want to sound like a PES fanboy here but no doubt I will, but it's so much better than FIFA it's not even funny.

Got it yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it. It's so much smoother and slicker and just generally nicer to play than last years, in fact it's probably the best PES there's been on a next gen console and that's saying a lot coming from me because I've hated them all.

Now it's not the perfect game, it's not as good as the PS2 versions but it's a lot of fun to play. It seems a lot different to the demo too.

I doubt there's many of you out there who will give a **** but this guy makes some badass Option Files and he'll be adding Leicester to the game (with proper faces and kits and stuff) along with a load of other Championship teams so if you're interested then keep checking here.

Badass Option File Yo

I took fifa into blockbuster with me today to trade in for forza, but couldnt do it so just bought forza outright. am tempted to hire this out though. Listened to one of the main players within konami talking about pes2012 and to be fair he was brutally honest when saying that over recent years EA have blown them out of the water and they just couldnt match the tech that they were bringing to football based games in recent years. he did say that this year though, he is hoping that EA will take a look at pes2012 and see things in it that they could implement in future releases. I know it could just be promotion talk but i have rarely heard rival games developers bigging up the opposition, regardless of circumstance.

Might have a gander tomorrow...

Badass Option File Yo

Couldn't agree more, I rented FIFA 2012, even though it's ok, It just aint up to Pro Evo's level in terms of gameplay IMO

I'm going to download that option file too, looks great

Used to play pes on the ps2 with an edited option file with all kits teams etc on

On the PS3 how do you download the patch and where is the option file? doooing me head in. can't play it with out it, been on fifa - there's loads of alan smith - city mentions. pretty cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived