Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Batman: Arkham City

Just watched the review on Gamespot (they gave the game a 9.0 score) and it does look impressive. The size and scale of the city/city prison is amazing.
There's more and better upgrades to your armour and weapons and you can now even disable weapons from a distance.

If it's as atmospheric and easy to play as was the first one, I'll definitely go for it. Game will be released in a week.
Oh, and can't wait to play as Catwoman...blush.png

Still, I don't know how I'm going to get enough sleep with all these quality games coming out at the same time this year...

I thought it only came out today? or did you get it on the illegal tip.

Got me worried its not gonna be a very long game now

I bought the PS3 version in town on thursday, i have been playing it pretty non stop

but there is still tons to do, side missions and so on

• 2 weeks later...

Well, isn't this great?

I completed the game yesterday and was looking forward to go on a hunt for some more Riddler Trophies today.

I turn on the console, start the game only to find out that all my hard-earned progress and data has been lost completely.

Well, isn't this great?

I completed the game yesterday and was looking forward to go on a hunt for some more Riddler Trophies today.

I turn on the console, start the game only to find out that all my hard-earned progress and data has been lost completely.

My mate had exactly the same problem :S

Archived