Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

• 3 weeks later...

Not enjoying it as much as the first two (which I have only recently played so my memory of them is still fresh.) Played it for 4 1/2 hours in total and almost half way through :(

This one feels more on rails than the first 2, plus your achievements don't appear to be listed anywhere in the game.

It's getting better the further in I get... the shipyard was genius!

HOWEVER...

I've noticed there's a helluvalot of those running-towards-the-screen-can't-see-where-you're-going bits that I think are rubbish, but only happen a couple of times in the first two games... and then I noticed why they're in there - it's 3D compatible, so I guess it's to give some kind of point to having it to start off with. Which gets on my wick - putting in sections that will be amazing to perhaps 10% of people playing, but annoy the other 90%.

Finished. I have to say that, as with the other Uncharted games the final battles are incredibly easy - in fact the 1st game was probably the hardest. Which is a shame - the hardest part of the game, in my opinion, was fighting the fire djinns - then suddenly the last 10% got incredibly easy - shouldn't happen.

Archived