Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 12 League XBOX

4, but Chris Samba and Scott Dann :wub:

i hit the post twice as well but on the whole I'll take the point and run. Smash and Grab if ever I saw one.

Indeed it was, I actually can't believe I went 1-0 down through that cut back :o that was only my second game with Santos starting to get used to them now :)

Indeed it was, I actually can't believe I went 1-0 down through that cut back :o that was only my second game with Santos starting to get used to them now :)

Haha I know, double cut-back. One to Goodwillie and one to the score can't remember who it was.

Is it 2 games against each other?

Just played twice agaisnt Bentleh who is Udinese.

3-3 draw and a 3-2 win for me.

Good games Bentleh. Beware people Di Natale is stupidly quick on this game.

Cynical, cynical foul from you in the last few minutes of the first game when Di Natale was through on goal and certain to score. :P

Cynical, cynical foul from you in the last few minutes of the first game when Di Natale was through on goal and certain to score. :P

I was level with him then I slide and all of a sudden he was a yard or two in front for the red. His pace is actually stupid.

Archived