Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grth2004

Good Phone Games

The novelty of a decent game on your phone will soon wear off and you'll end up playing the games that load the quickest, and play quickly before you close it again. So other than what people have suggested try that plane game (Forgot it now but you drag the plans to land) or any motobike/bmx hill climbing game, traffic rush etc.

on my galaxy s2 ive downloaded GBCoid (game boy colour emulator)Gensoid(seaga mega drive em)FPse(ps1 emulator)N64oid and SNesoid,all free except Fpse which was about £3.then just download the roms on your computer,transfer onto your phone.ive got around 400 games on mine.only play about 4 though haha

on my galaxy s2 ive downloaded GBCoid (game boy colour emulator)Gensoid(seaga mega drive em)FPse(ps1 emulator)N64oid and SNesoid,all free except Fpse which was about £3.then just download the roms on your computer,transfer onto your phone.ive got around 400 games on mine.only play about 4 though haha

Thats great info cheers i love the sound of a ps1 emulator. where do you get the roms from?

Archived