Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Great Cheap Games

Basically just looking for some different games to play and I had a look on Amazon in the new & used bit and I saw games like Red Dead Redemption and La Noire for like £10-15, both a year or so old and very good games.

So I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for games like this. Great games that aren't particularly old but are now really cheap because the hype has gone down. Looking for some bargains, but my game knowledge doesn't really stretch that far.

Any help would be great.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is by far one of my favourite shooters. Which is rare for me to say. Loads of people are still playing it. However that was about 4 months ago. But it's been out since early 2008

Bioshock 1 is a brilliant game also.

GTA IV, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Dead Space 1 and 2.

Try and ignore "dedicated online games" like COD4, as its wrecked with hackers, and nobody plays them. Shame really

The zombiez game is great with 4 players, shame that it comes to an end though, I wish it lasted longer :(

Anyway i'll assume you've got the obvious like gears, cod, gtas etc. But if you haven't played Bully I reckon you could get it second hand for like a fiver and its a pretty good game. Rainbow six vegas is pretty good. splinter cell games? Metal gear solid HD collection just came out, can't see it being THAT expensive. Half life the orange box is certainly worth getting if you haven't already.

Take a look through this list as most of the games will be fairly old and see which one you like.

http://uk.gamespot.com/reviews.html?platform=1029&mode=all&sort=score&dlx_type=all&sortdir=asc&official=all

• 2 weeks later...

Archived