Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Xbox HDD Problems, HELP!

I am having problems with my XBOX HDD. I have a 20GB HDD with FIFA 12 and MW3 installed because of disk tray problems, FIFA and MW3 are 13.9GB all togehter in size. I have nothing else on my HDD expect my XBL profile however my XBOX keeps crashing on the FIFA servers screen. My HDD is saying that it only has 34MB free however its a 20GB HDD? Something is wrong any suggestions apprieciated.

I'm assuming it's one of the first Premium models, as it's 20gb.

You never have 20gb at the start, as it needs to use space so it can run. My 120gb Hard drive only allowed me to use 112gb.

But god knows why it's freezing. Try booting your xbox up without the hard drive, and see if Fifa still freezes.

I'm assuming it's one of the first Premium models, as it's 20gb.

You never have 20gb at the start, as it needs to use space so it can run. My 120gb Hard drive only allowed me to use 112gb.

But god knows why it's freezing. Try booting your xbox up without the hard drive, and see if Fifa still freezes.

I would try it without the HDD however I get 'Disk Unreadable' alot because the xbox was a pre owned when I purchased it.

If it is the hard drive or is corrupt this is what you have to do. go to your memory in the system. click Y will bring up format and another thing. What you want to do is hit XX left toggle, right toggle and XX all very fast. this will bring up a box that says would you like to erase your XBox memory. Click yes. THIS ONLY ERASES THE MEMORY THAT COULD CORRUPT YOUR XBOX 360. NOT YOUR GAME MEMORY!!! Hope I helped and if not just call 1800 4my xbox and they can help you!

Had the same problem with my hard drive being corrupt. They had me do this and it helped some. But then I found out the xbox 360 itself was no good.

Archived