Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

FAO Ric Flair (or any other suitable candidates)

Tell us a funny story. Recently remembered that one about the bird from Newcastle (?). Someone more resourceful than me might even be able to dig it out.

Just to offset all the negative stuff in here about evil Somalians and baby killers. It's Christmas after all.

EDIT: just remembered that other time when you had a few pints at lunch then went on here and wrote an amazing account of you growing up supporting Leicester.

Guest BlueBrett

I saw a bird get her head stuck between the doors when she ran for the tube the other day. When she pulled herself free she had a fat black line down each side of her face!

Not hilarious but definitely worth seeing.

Oh and a few weeks ago saw this lager-lout-looking lad throw a slice of pizza a full 20 metres onto the head of this big shaven headed lesbian. Then he shouted "YES! DOUBLE SLICE!" (not sure what that bit was about) and ran off in the opposite direction.

I saw a bird get her head stuck between the doors when she ran for the tube the other day. When she pulled herself free she had a fat black line down each side of her face!

Not hilarious but definitely worth seeing.

Oh and a few weeks ago saw this lager-lout-looking lad throw a slice of pizza a full 20 metres onto the head of this big shaven headed lesbian. Then he shouted "YES! DOUBLE SLICE!" (not sure what that it was about) and ran off in the opposite direction.

Made me giggle... lol

Oh and a few weeks ago saw this lager-lout-looking lad throw a slice of pizza a full 20 metres onto the head of this big shaven headed lesbian. Then he shouted "YES! DOUBLE SLICE!" (not sure what that bit was about) and ran off in the opposite direction.

:huh:

lol

Around 20 years ago, me and my mate from work went to York races on pub trip and on getting back decided to pop into town for few, mate drove (he wasnt a big drinker). At the end of the night we bumped into a girl who also worked at our place and she asked for a lift home, mate said yes "no probs". Now this girl looked like a beach ball with limbs, small and round, and I tell my mate I want a kebab, gets kebab and off we go. Half way home I said to girl "hey Kristy (we used to call her Krusty behind her back) do you fancy 2`s up" ?, she says "you what", I say "you know, me and mickey, shaggy shaggy", my mates going "hey, you what, hey, what", then she says "ok then" at which point I feel a stirring down below. We arrive at my house which had a lane next to it and I tell my mate to go first because my kebabs going cold. So im chomping on my kebab listening to the sound of the springs on the back seat of his Nissan Sunny pissing myself laughing when he gets off her, and pulling his jeans up says "your turn", I looked him straight in the eyes and in a giggly kebab voice said "you must be fvcking joking" and I fell about laughing...... He replies "you bastard, I knew you wouldnt, you bastard, you fvcking vvanker" and off I stagger up my drive nearly falling over with laugher with him shouting "you fvckin wait, you bastard, dont tell no one you tvvat.... I fell asleep that night pissin myself laughing with look on his face in my head.

I was on afternoons on the Monday and walked into work still laughing to myself when I see her, I point at her and go "AAAAAAAAGH" !, Beetroot face time for Krusty.

Me 1-0 Mickey :dance:

Around 20 years ago, me and my mate from work went to York races on pub trip and on getting back decided to pop into town for few, mate drove (he wasnt a big drinker). At the end of the night we bumped into a girl who also worked at our place and she asked for a lift home, mate said yes "no probs". Now this girl looked like a beach ball with limbs, small and round, and I tell my mate I want a kebab, gets kebab and off we go. Half way home I said to girl "hey Kristy (we used to call her Krusty behind her back) do you fancy 2`s up" ?, she says "you what", I say "you know, me and mickey, shaggy shaggy", my mates going "hey, you what, hey, what", then she says "ok then" at which point I feel a stirring down below. We arrive at my house which had a lane next to it and I tell my mate to go first because my kebabs going cold. So im chomping on my kebab listening to the sound of the springs on the back seat of his Nissan Sunny pissing myself laughing when he gets off her, and pulling his jeans up says "your turn", I looked him straight in the eyes and in a giggly kebab voice said "you must be fvcking joking" and I fell about laughing...... He replies "you bastard, I knew you wouldnt, you bastard, you fvcking vvanker" and off I stagger up my drive nearly falling over with laugher with him shouting "you fvckin wait, you bastard, dont tell no one you tvvat.... I fell asleep that night pissin myself laughing with look on his face in my head.

I was on afternoons on the Monday and walked into work still laughing to myself when I see her, I point at her and go "AAAAAAAAGH" !, Beetroot face time for Krusty.

Me 1-0 Mickey :dance:

YEAH MAN YOU'RE SO LAD! OMG!

Archived