Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

New Leicester City Song

I'm making a football song, and I want to make it sung by the Leicester fans, most of you will just laugh :crylaugh: But I've been working on it, and it doesn't sound to bad at the moment. If any of you could give me any suggestions of lyrics, or a tune to a song which would make it Leicester related, I will happily use some of your suggestions in the song. :scarf:

I know pretty much all of you think its a stupid idea. But I've had enough of sitting in a library, we need some atmopshere from somewhere. And if we found a tune to make the leicester song and then add some lyrics, I could post it on youtube and see how it is. Because I've had enough of people on here complaining about no atmopshere, at least I'm trying to do something about it.

Would be really helpful if you could name a song to use, and some lyrics which could be used for the song. :trumpet:

I think the problem here is you say you have been " working on it" and " it doesn't sound too bad at the moment " but then you ask us for a tune and lyrics????

The word is " contradiction" why not tell us what you have been working on and what doesn't sound to bad!!!

Yeah i should I havent been working on it, but I'm going to work tomorrow on the song and will probably upload the song onto youtube on sunday,for you guys to view.

I've never seen a team like you before

We're blue and White right to the core

And the ghost of Filbert street still roars

Cause I've never seen a team like you before

Sing a few la la la's and then repeat.

:scarf:

Good, will put that in :thumbup:

So...are you saying that you are trying to make up a chant but are too lazy to think of it yourself? lol

nah im just to stupid to think of lyrics :crylaugh:

I've never seen a team like you before

We're blue and White right to the core

And the ghost of Filbert street still roars

Cause I've never seen a team like you before

Sing a few la la la's and then repeat.

I remember we sang that last year when fosse boys were about then died down as always. I remember there was another one which was simple but decent:

Ole ole ole ole viva Leicester viva Leicester ole ole (repeat)

:scarf:

Archived