Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
scottthefox

Best (favourite) Christmas Song

So, its officially a fortnight before the big day and the radio and TV channels are blasting out the Christmas tunes, often with some sort of countdown but what's your favourite Christmas anthem?

For me it has to be Fairytale of New York by The Pogues closely followed by The Darkness with Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End).

Cheers DB11. Not posted regularly for a while - consequently I don't have a f***ing clue what I'm doing when it comes to 'media'!

What DB11 has kindly posted is Low - 'Just Like Christmas'; a modern classic.

You just copy and paste the YouTube link, and the forum does the rest for you! :D

But to keep on topic, I should add that, since it hit the charts, I've quite enjoyed listening to Fairytale of New York :)

Easily Fairytale Of New York followed by Slade's classic festive hit.

As a lesser known tune though, I also love "Christmas At The Zoo", a mid-nineties Flaming Lips album track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QL5Jh9PfJ0

Christmas as the Zoo is awesome!!!

have you seen the Lips live? saw them at Alexandra Palace in june playing The Soft Bulletin WOW is all you can say

Archived