Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 11 Ultimate Team - can you still access it online...?

You can still access it online, as long as you are not signed in to your ps3/xbox at the same time.

I still go on it online, but only because they are still giving out daily gifts :D

But how do you do that?

When you google FIFA 11 FUT, it redirects to the site for FIFA 12 FUT.

• 10 months later...

Just a quick question regarding FIFA 11 UT (I know it's been ages since the game's release in late 2010):

How can it be that I've been playing this game for almost two years and still haven't got any of the best players in my squad?

I've yet to encounter Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Iniesta, Casillas, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Torres, Gerrard, Pepe Reina, Gomez (Bayern) or Ashley Young in one of my packs - and I find that rather strange.

Is it coincidence? Or has EA messed with the packs and doesn't offer them at all? Or does it depend on what geographical region you're from?

Do players in the UK get those cards more easily than the ones on the mainland or what?

I also find it a bummer that you can no longer purchase the best Gold packs (player cards only). Might have helped, too.

Just luck.

Judging by the amount of Gold packs I've opened so far, I've been rather unlucky. I do get some players way too often (Bent, Malouda or Ashley Cole for instance), while I only got Carragher for the very first time a few days ago. lol

I swear EA are doing this on purpose, tampering with packs and their content.

I'd love to know what the chances are of getting a player in the 86 to 90 range.

Luck is one part, then again, I've had David Villa twice in a week, but then never again. Same goes for Ribéry, who popped up twice a few weeks back. So there must be some kind of system (or algorithm).

Is there still something like the Happy Hour on FIFA? Does it actually exist?

Probably not for FIFA 11 but it's definitely easier to get TOTW players on the Wednesday they release them as obviously they want to chuck them all out in to the market.

Plus, convincing kids there's a higher chance to unlock someone good is a guarantee to increase revenue from Xbox points.

• 1 month later...

Surprisingly enough, it didn't take that long. Got both Casillas and Cristiano Ronaldo in the last seven days. :thumbup:

Ronaldo's a joy to play with - his ball control is amazing, just like in real life, and I even scored from one of his typical free-kicks in his debut game for my all-Portuguese side.

That leaves Messi, Rooney, Drogba, Torres, Puyol, Kaká, Ibrahimovic, Gerrard, Mario Gomez, Ashley Young and Scholes (wonder if he's still available from packs).

• 2 weeks later...

It's really fixed, isn't it? Or just coincidence?

Can't just explain it with pure luck, but I bought a rather unused Kaká (whom I didn't have before) for 15k.

The same evening, two years into playing FIFA 11 UT, I got Kaká in a pack.

Is it just me, or do the odds increase getting a specific player when you've bought him on the marketplace beforehand?

Beat a guy with about five, six in-form players 6-0 with my all-Swiss side (about 76 overall) yesterday.

Looked like an easy match at first, then he cheekily shuffled players around and put an all-Gold team out just before the game kicked off.

I was 5-0 up at half-time and laughing my ass off.

All you could hear him say via headphones was "What the ****?" repeatedly. lol

Sometimes, I just love FIFA UT when I'm able to win against great pretenders.

Archived