Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stay Positive

Pop Artist Picture Quizzes

49/52 on the 80s bands, 30ish on the 70s singers.

24/50 on 70s groups.

That's pretty similar to how I did on the 70's ones; I maybe got about three more than that without clues. Didn't find the 80's one difficult at all. The missus thought I was a freak because I immediately knew Red Box and Johnny Hates Jazz...

That's pretty similar to how I did on the 70's ones; I maybe got about three more than that without clues. Didn't find the 80's one difficult at all. The missus thought I was a freak because I immediately knew Red Box and Johnny Hates Jazz...

I got Red Box with the clue but I didn't include that because I thought it was cheating.

I got Red Box with the clue but I didn't include that because I thought it was cheating.

You should DEFINITELY get a team together for the Monday night music quiz at the Orange Tree if you're that good. Would be nice to have some more competition. My team tends to win more often than any of the others but there are really only about 3 teams (out of around 11) who ever give us a run for our money or beat us. The more competition the better. No quiz until Jan 9th now though.

Archived