Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Football Chairman

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play a football chairman game if it was available?

• Yes
    • No

A simple question, would the idea of a football chairman/owner type of game appeal to you?

I'm going to be attempting to try and create one for my final year uni project and was just wondering if the game idea itself is appealing to people..

Yeah I couldn't see the interest being there on a long term basis as you are limited to what can be done. There's only so much you can improve your stadium/facilities or negotiate sponsorship deals.

The main idea for this is to start in the bottom division with your local team, with the aim of trying to get them to the top league.

If I get it to a decent enough standard I'll whack it on here for people to have a play around with.

Put in an option to blow all your billions on coke and strippers and im involved.

i'm guessing it will be sort of. But having to deal with the other side of the game. Keeping the books a float while trying to make the club a success by getting the manager in and giving him funds to spend. Could be quite a good game if done right

Put in an option to blow all your billions on coke and strippers and im involved.

yes.

Or the ability to just follow a manager from club to club and keep on sacking him (I'm thinking Holloway). But, yeah, as one of them cheap as chips games, maybe, a full priced one, I have better standards of bollocks to waste my money on.

Archived