Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

PS3 Problem! Please help!

Got back home from work today to hopefully have a romantic night in with my PS3. Turned it on and everything seemed ok, put in FIFA 12 hoping to carry on with my Ultimate Team only for me not to connect to the EA Servers and then getting a little box pop up in the top right hand corner saying 'The PS3 system has been disconnected from the media server'. So I thought i'd try launching MW3 Multiplayer up only to get a message saying I cant connect to the servers!

WTF has happened!? My beautiful night in is now ruined!

Ive tried looking on the net and nothing has worked! 'Apparenty' turning off your Upnp solves the problem but its done absolutley jack for me!

The router ive got is the standard BT black thing if that helps! Please help!

A quick Google search suggests that you are wirelessly connected to your laptop or PC? But why this would affect online play I don't know...

I've just looked on the PSN web site and at the top it says: PlayStation®Network psnstatus_yellow.gif Partially available so this could be the reason.

Anyone had the dreaded Yellow light of death yet?

I had it and managed to get it up and running again by stripping it down to get to the motherboard and heating up the ecu and gpu (i think thats what there called) to remake the connections. 1st time this lasted near to 3 months. 2nd time 3 weeks. just fixed it for a 3rd time but i think im onto a loosing battle and will soon have to part ways with some cash

Anyone had the dreaded Yellow light of death yet?

I had it and managed to get it up and running again by stripping it down to get to the motherboard and heating up the ecu and gpu (i think thats what there called) to remake the connections. 1st time this lasted near to 3 months. 2nd time 3 weeks. just fixed it for a 3rd time but i think im onto a loosing battle and will soon have to part ways with some cash

Happened to me, but i just got a new one instead of messing around with it

Archived