Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DorsetFox9

PS VITA

I was going to get one....but the price is too much atm for a handheld console; when you could easily get a PS3 for like £175.

Will probably get 1 when it gets a wee bit cheaper.

It wont price drop for a while, sales in the US have been better than expected, will be interesting to see if UK is the same. you could geta ps3 for £175. but the VITA is pretty much PS3 Graphics, and is portable. so its hard to compare it to a ps3

It wont price drop for a while, sales in the US have been better than expected, will be interesting to see if UK is the same. you could geta ps3 for £175. but the VITA is pretty much PS3 Graphics, and is portable. so its hard to compare it to a ps3

They will drop in price around Christmas time also by then you will be able to home brew the Vita.

i know that...I dont mean a general price drop...I mean a price drop for a certain amount of time done by retailers. kinda like what they did with the 3DS. I remember that being something like £180 & I waited a week or so and i think GAME had it for £150 for a weekend & i got it then...thats what i think will happen with the VITA.

it did with sub standard graphics, but the Vita has arguably better graphics than the consoles

I'd sooner play Pokemon on the gameboy than the crappy launch titles on the Vita, to be honest. I'll look again in a few months

Destined to fail if you ask me. Handheld gaming is being mullered by iOS and Android app stores. I can see this being a commercial failure that will result in Sony pulling out of the hardware market as they have been rumoured to be considering.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Destined to fail if you ask me. Handheld gaming is being mullered by iOS and Android app stores. I can see this being a commercial failure that will result in Sony pulling out of the hardware market as they have been rumoured to be considering.

And considering sales upon launch were "acceptable" they have plummeted since then.

Fanboys got their slice while the rest of the world stares on exclaiming WTF?!

If the Japanese still insisted on execs taking the honourable way out there'd be a stack of high level vacancies now - Sony are really losing the plot.

it did with sub standard graphics, but the Vita has arguably better graphics than the consoles

As much as I hate to say it, the Wii-U will blow everything out of the water in Q4 - rumoured to be 3 times more powerful than a 360.

I really think Nintendo is onto something with this one.

Although the new Xbox launch next year is meant to be 6 times more powerful than the current 360.

As much as I hate to say it, the Wii-U will blow everything out of the water in Q4 - rumoured to be 3 times more powerful than a 360.

I really think Nintendo is onto something with this one.

Although the new Xbox launch next year is meant to be 6 times more powerful than the current 360.

Wii U will fail, controllers look horrible and the market share is already taken, Xbox 360 users will upgrade to the new xbox, and ps3 users will upgrade to ps4. Nintendo has no exclusives (Halo, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, Gears of War)

Wii U will fail, controllers look horrible and the market share is already taken, Xbox 360 users will upgrade to the new xbox, and ps3 users will upgrade to ps4. Nintendo has no exclusives (Halo, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, Gears of War)

So what will Wii users upgrade to? Do not underestimate the potential of the Wii-U is all I would say. The fact that they're appealing more to the hardcore with the new system together with the potential the hardware possesses - win win situation. It's release is 6-9 months before any potential XBox/PS4 release as well. And Sony may not even bother with the PS4 - imo they're in the dumps at the mo.

And Nintendo doesn't have exclusives? You're kidding! Mario, Zelda, ...

So what will Wii users upgrade to? Do not underestimate the potential of the Wii-U is all I would say. The fact that they're appealing more to the hardcore with the new system together with the potential the hardware possesses - win win situation. It's release is 6-9 months before any potential XBox/PS4 release as well. And Sony may not even bother with the PS4 - imo they're in the dumps at the mo.

And Nintendo doesn't have exclusives? You're kidding! Mario, Zelda, ...

hardcore gamers could not give a hoot about games like Mario, Nintendo online infrastructure is currently non existent. there is a lot of factors which will decide how successful it will be.

hardcore gamers could not give a hoot about games like Mario, Nintendo online infrastructure is currently non existent. there is a lot of factors which will decide how successful it will be.

lol like all themz hardcore playin' da CoD un FIFA!?

My mate has got a ps vita he said it is good but alot of things go wrong with it e.g. it wont let you play a game or it will randomely shut down the game and on fifa players on your team just randomly start passing the ball

Archived