Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrFox781

PSP E1000

Hey guys. my ps3 fvcked up recently ( :( ) and can't afford a new one. I was wondering if anyone has a PSP E1000 as this is within my budget.

I had a few questions.

How long does the battery last? (approx will do)

Would you advise me to get one?

Can you store music and videos on it?

Which memory card would you advise me to get and which size?

Thanks a lot.

Hey guys. my ps3 fvcked up recently ( :( ) and can't afford a new one. I was wondering if anyone has a PSP E1000 as this is within my budget.

I had a few questions.

How long does the battery last? (approx will do)

Would you advise me to get one?

Can you store music and videos on it?

Which memory card would you advise me to get and which size?

Thanks a lot.

1. Around 6 hours.2. Yes, depends what your main use for it is.3. Yes4. Memory stick pro duo...depending on how much music and video you store on it the internal memory is not that good so 4-8gb should be sufficient, it is in my case :):thumbup: Edit: For £90 you can't go wrong pal...Also this might come out as one paragraph as I'm on my mobile :/

get a vita!

Thought about it but way off my budget. if i could afford it i wud have just bought another ps3. :)

1. Around 6 hours.2. Yes, depends what your main use for it is.3. Yes4. Memory stick pro duo...depending on how much music and video you store on it the internal memory is not that good so 4-8gb should be sufficient, it is in my case :):thumbup: Edit: For £90 you can't go wrong pal...Also this might come out as one paragraph as I'm on my mobile :/

Thnks man

Archived