Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmsy

PSN

Just lately I have been having problems signing in to PSN- it's really inconsistent whether I connect it or not.

Most of the time when I do a connection test I get

"Optain IP address- Succeeded

Internet connection- Succeeded

Playstation Network- Failed"

Just wondering if anyone else has/had this problem and if anyone knows anything that might help.

E-mailed sony but not expecting a reply too soon (if I even get one.)

Thanks in advance.

I know you're having problems Simmsy, you're always offline then online etc. Feel for you abit in that sense because I used to have massive problems with my wireless psn connection and I hated it.

Have you disabled the streaming media servers? (Simply go to media server settings in your PS3 and disable it). This worked for both me and my brother.

I know you're having problems Simmsy, you're always offline then online etc. Feel for you abit in that sense because I used to have massive problems with my wireless psn connection and I hated it.

Have you disabled the streaming media servers? (Simply go to media server settings in your PS3 and disable it). This worked for both me and my brother.

Tried that yesterday- no difference.

The thing that's pissing me off is that my connection was fine a few weeks ago when I was playing Skyrim and FIFA career mode. As soon as I want to play pro-clubs online it starts pissing me about.

My Mrs has been trying to have a crack on Modern Warfare since about 9pm and keeps getting code (80710D36) when trying to sign in to multiplayer or the ps store. Can't find much about this. Is it a maintenance thing or what? The slack bastards, she only wanted a PS3 so she could blow some shit up with grenades and shoot some blokes in the knees with an MP5 and she can't even get online! Disgraceful.

And when she tries the connection test thing she gets the same result as in the first post.

Archived