Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RonnieTodger

Euro 2012 Game - Not EA

Every summer tournament I look forward to the EA games. I think the last two, especially have been superb. (Euro 2008 and South Africa 2010). However, it looks as if it won't be EA Sports making/publishing the game representing Euro 2008. It's rumoured to be Warner Bros interactive and Double Helix Games

http://en.wikipedia....12_(video_game)

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one at all.

Aye? EA Sports will not be

Every summer tournament I look forward to the EA games. I think the last two, especially have been superb. (Euro 2008 and South Africa 2010). However, it looks as if it won't be EA Sports making/publishing the game representing Euro 2008. It's rumoured to be Warner Bros interactive and Double Helix Games

http://en.wikipedia....12_(video_game)

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one at all.

EA Sports will not be making/publishing Euro 2008 but Euro 2008 and South Africa 2010 made by EA Sports were superb? :blink:

Unless the game has a damn good USP and really sets itself differently from the crowd people won't bite for this i mean only 16 teams? One competition? Wheres the replay Value in that? in my opinion a game with such a short team and competition selection should go all out on that one idead like this.

Make it an online full game

make it full PVP 11 vs 11 say 8 minutes a half (like the be a pro fifa games)

Have the venues all included every stadium of the competition with decent graphics (with only 16 teams you can afford to up the resolution of faces and the crowd waving etc)

Have the group matches scheduled online to be held on the same dates as the real life ones

This way the game will last as long as the competition itself extending the time played.

Obviously the online groups won't mirror the real life groups so only keep the dates for quarters and semis to extend it further

I know it would make the game pointless after the competition but would anyone actually play a Euro game after the Euros? The game itself has set it's own time period on which it can be played they might as well get the most out of it for the month of the competition.

Archived