Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Chelsea- Buying Online

I'm tempted to buy online but abit wary, I like to confirm things in person/talk to someone, that said, with out inept Ticket Office staff you probably are better off booking online I suppose, at least you have some written confirmation to argue the case with should you not recieve your tickets.

Popped into the ticket office to pick my chelsea tickets up and book the coach seats, im lower tier row 3 so near the front I think,just to reassure those who are waiting for general sale, it wasnt that busy down there considering the coaches hadnt left for Reading either, and I could see piles and piles of tickets under the counters with chelsea written on them.

Its also got details on the barcode entry so fill yer boots on concessions tickets.

I was thinking of buying a concession ticket to reduce the expense of the away trip but having looked into the entry into the stadium it is risky.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=are%20chelsea%20tickets%20barcode&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CF4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.chelseafc.com%2Fpage%2FEntrySystem&ei=vIlbT6iSEcjj8APHk9HgDg&usg=AFQjCNEDEEUVKW1J3Vui7IyAkdC8cATnWw

It says that stewards are warned if a concession is coming through and proof of age is needed. Good news that there are loads of tickets left.

lol lol lol

Hissy fit?

I was always going to get a ticket, so I hope you've had a chance to clean your grundies after the excitement.

If the ability to empathise is to be mocked, mock me. It just shows you up.

As doess the lack of any understanding of the priority system. I love reading the "I'm all right, Jack", and "I only make x amount of games, but..." comments; just typical of people today. Selfish. What's wrong with doing things fairly? Oh, I forgot, if you miss out, it isn't fair. :rolleyes:

I can remember the shambolic ticket sales not just from the League One season, but the last season we had in the Premiership. A lot of people missed out, unfairly.

Aside from actually liking to see things done fairly, and properly, having to put up with morons who I've never seen at a game, and will never see again at a game, and all their inane drivel, is a bit of a bug bear.

I've never bought them online yet. Being priority 2 I don't need to 'push in'

From other posters comments when they've bought them online, it says, 'x amount remaining' when they sold out online they still had (a lot of) tickets remaining at the TO.

On the website from memory ive never seen it state that online tickets are sold under the same method as via the TO.

Because the Club can't actually alter the number of tickets available online, can they. It's not as if they'd put a set number on there at a time, just in case online sales overtake in person and telephone sales, leading to them making sales that exceed the number of tickets available.

I know that just because the Club has a system that fans can take the piss out of, it is hard to imagine that they'd be able to manage any part of ticket sales.

I was thinking of buying a concession ticket to reduce the expense of the away trip but having looked into the entry into the stadium it is risky.

http://www.google.co...i7IyAkdC8cATnWw

It says that stewards are warned if a concession is coming through and proof of age is needed. Good news that there are loads of tickets left.

What if I say 'being U17 I don't have a driving license, and I don't carry my passport around with me because I'm not a fugitive'.

Guest Mee-9

Need to book coach travel, and they ain't answering the phones. So i'm gunna have to nip down this afternoon.

The ticket office ****ed me over, I went to about 17/18 aways last year, and they have me down as priority 3.

Nobheads.

Need to book coach travel, and they ain't answering the phones. So i'm gunna have to nip down this afternoon.

The ticket office ****ed me over, I went to about 17/18 aways last year, and they have me down as priority 3.

Nobheads.

Last season I was P2 they had me P3, this year im P3 and they got me as P2.

Guest Mee-9

don't normally post but just wanted to let all you having trouble know that if you're on the phone, when it asks you to press option 1, press 2. I got through in less than a minute. All sorted.

Hope this helps

Worked for me! Had an 8 min wait, but it's good. Tells you your position in the queue. Cheers man!

Oh and apparently, the ticket office is rammed.

Archived