Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Chelsea- Buying Online

Imo the people at the ground should get priority to those calling or buying online. We were queueing all the way around the the mini graveyard 9:45 this morning!

Yeah becasue people who live or can get to the ground deserve tickets more than people who dont live in Leicester but still go to away games and have a season ticket.

Becasue that is fair.

Imo the people at the ground should get priority to those calling or buying online. We were queueing all the way around the the mini graveyard 9:45 this morning!

hardly fair though if you have a 200 mile round trip to every home game is it!? lost count of the number of times I have missed away matches because i don't live in leicester

Here's a novel idea - rather than speculating on an internet forum, why not try contacting the Ticket Office?

Had you sent an email at 07:49am, you may have had a definitive response by now.

But how can someone email the ticket office? What on earth is their email address? How do you even write an email, come to that?

This whole thing isn't as easy as you make out Lisa.

I tried to phone them but apparently, so the hospital told me, you don't stick the receiver up your arse. They should put instructions on phones.

Sorted.

I've discovered the contact details and so I thought I'd share them with everyone unable to work it out for themselves:

Shane Ritchie,

c/o The Jim'll Fix It Show

BBC Television Centre

Wood Lane

London

W12 7RJ

0370 901 1227

The word bits are known as an address, you put them on something called an envelope.

The number bits are for typing into a telephone.

Good luck everybody. :thumbsup:

Archived