Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

They're just trying to hitch a free ride on the love bus that is Leicester City's Twitter presence.

I'm just waiting Louisville City to try to promote a special kid's night at one of their games using the #lcfcfamily hashtag.

(Really, though, I think Lincoln use #Imps. What really bothers me is when Liverpool fans use #lcfc for god-knows-what reason.)

don't madrid have a B team? surely their league is as good if not better than the scottish league?

If you can't do it on a cold Tuesday night in up in Ross-shire, then you sure as hell can't do it in a Champions League semifinal in Madrid.

Apparently being scrapped. They are also in the third tier.

the spanish third tier in real madrid's b team cannot be much less beneficial than playing hoof ball round the divets in the pitch at st johnstone. 

would've thought if he was off on loan he'd have portuguese league written all over him, not scotland. 

the spanish third tier in real madrid's b team cannot be much less beneficial than playing hoof ball round the divets in the pitch at st johnstone.

would've thought if he was off on loan he'd have portuguese league written all over him, not scotland.

Perhaps he's at Celtic in order to get Champions League experience?

...on second thought...

A question for C-Man (I always read your username as semen, sorry), what are Bundesliga away attendances like?

He'll tell you better than me but I went to Frankfurt v Schalke, attendance was 50,000 and at LEAST 5,000 of those were Schalke. I'd go nearer 6 or 7.

He'll tell you better than me but I went to Frankfurt v Schalke, attendance was 50,000 and at LEAST 5,000 of those were Schalke. I'd go nearer 6 or 7.

I take it that the bigger grounds = bigger allocations.

It's a bit wrong here how clubs can choose between 10% or 2000, Liverpool give 2000 don't they yet Andirld holds about 42k?