Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Sean St Ledger just signed for Colorado Rapids...thought he had only just signed for Orlando not long back!? Poor Ledge gets around the club's don't he.

He was fired from his previous club for some serious misconduct or some such.

Bielsa leaves Marseille after a game.

Supposedly, he still hasn't seen a new contract going into the new Ligue 1 season.

Could've quit in pre-season, though. Why would you continue working under those circumstances?

Klopp's name been mentioned as a possible replacement.

I've heard chatter around here that Mexico would make an offer for Bielsa.

I'd otherwise say Bielsa would be a fantastic appointment for them, but he plays such an intense, high-pace style with so much running, and Mexico plays at high altitude.

Peter Knäbel, current director of football and former short-lived manager at Hamburger SV, had his backpack with club documents stolen and the contents were later found, spread out over a park in Hamburg - including scouting and salary information.

The finder retourned the items to the club, but then was originally told, Knäbel hadn't lost anything. lol

Meanwhile, they have admitted to the loss and Knäbel has been quoted saying an investigation is pending.

I haven't seen much of De Bruyne to be fair, is he really as good as what the media and people are suggesting?

I'm not convinced he's significantly better than Gotze.

I'd consider that a very strange move.

He'd be a good signing for Man City though. Probably not worth 50/60m but then City have to pay over the odds for everyone because all of football know they'll pay.

based on how hopeless Gotze has been for Bayern the past two years, yes.

19 goals in 59 Bundesliga matches (or 31 in 94, including cup and European competitions) is pretty hopeless, I concur.

Edited by MC Prussian