Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

did anyone else know it's the super cup tonight? why has it literally not been mentioned anywhere? wouldn't even know it was on if i hadn't been looking for a bet tonight.

Used to be decent to watch when it was on a Friday night played in Monaco.

Only saw it was on tonight as there's highlights on itv tonight. And whys it being played in Georgia of all places? Where even is Georgia.

Used to be decent to watch when it was on a Friday night played in Monaco.

Only saw it was on tonight as there's highlights on itv tonight. And whys it being played in Georgia of all places? Where even is Georgia.

wasn't it in wales last year? obviously touring decent football to places that have never seen decent football before in their history. 

is it on tele? i've been watching sky sports news and haven't heard a mention for the last 20 minutes. almost like everyone is pretending it's not even happening? 

wasn't it in wales last year? obviously touring decent football to places that have never seen decent football before in their history.

is it on tele? i've been watching sky sports news and haven't heard a mention for the last 20 minutes. almost like everyone is pretending it's not even happening?

On Bt sport Europe.

did anyone else know it's the super cup tonight? why has it literally not been mentioned anywhere? wouldn't even know it was on if i hadn't been looking for a bet tonight. 

Missed the first 60 minutes of it! Only found out about it all because Schlupp tweeted about it.

But 4-4! Wow. I'm a Messi fan but would love to see the underdogs win.

Missed the first 60 minutes of it! Only found out about it all because Schlupp tweeted about it.

But 4-4! Wow. I'm a Messi fan but would love to see the underdogs win.

yeah this has been well good, glad i did some detective work and found out it was actually happening.