Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Celta Vigo are looking a seriously sound side.

They were proper thug-like in their pre-season campaign in Germany. The games against Ingolstadt and Nuremberg were marred with pretty dirty tackles and heated player clashes, with one game even being called off for general safety.

If we lost Mahrez do you reckon we could get Nolito?

Would be a phenomenal signing, just don't see it though. I'd imagine if he came to England he'd be more in the Spurs/Liverpool category. Seen someone on Twitter claiming that they'd want £25mil for him, not sure how true that is.

I'd take Aspas here too. I can't believe he never turned up for Liverpool. He looks class.

Edited by Dan LCFC

I like that for his sakes the police didn't announce who the player being blackmailed was but the press have just blurted it out.

Is that not almost as bad as blackmailing him anyway?

It will be when a paper gets their hands on the tape.

Guest Col city fan

Just watched back the Lewandowski 5 goals in 9 minutes against Wolfsberg on BT

Utterly amazing....

Doubt we'll ever see the likes of that again.

Just watched back the Lewandowski 5 goals in 9 minutes against Wolfsberg on BT

Utterly amazing....

Doubt we'll ever see the likes of that again.

Watched it live from "krankenhaus", bloody marvellous, nearly ripped opened my wounds again.

Even though BVB fan, and I just hate Bayern, still have a softspot for the guy like many other BVB fans.

Putting my bets on and came across the Polish league table.. noticed how (to me) a total random team are a good few points clear at the top, another random team are 2nd and unbeaten, Legia Warsaw are already quite a way off top which led me to look at where what I thought the 2nd best team were in the league (Lech Poznan) and they're bottom!?!?