Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Ronaldinho was equal parts brilliant and complete crap at Queretaro, but Liga MX is all about showboating. I heard he was much more of the latter at Fluminese despite being rather decent when I saw him play for "Galo" just a couple of years ago.

If players actually have to run in the Swiss league, he'll be a disaster at Sion.

So Guardiola has now officially declared he'll be leaving FC Bayern this summer, with Carlo Ancelotti as his successor.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35144474

He must be Premier League-bound for sure now. Can't decide which one of the Manchester clubs he'll be taking over, though.

A hot candidate for the City seat, he might as well end up at United.

Or could it be... Chelsea?

So Guardiola has now officially declared he'll be leaving FC Bayern this summer, with Carlo Ancelotti as his successor.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35144474

He must be Premier League-bound for sure now. Can't decide which one of the Manchester clubs he'll be taking over, though.

A hot candidate for the City seat, he might as well end up at United.

Or could it be... Chelsea?

Chelsea will be looking for a manager, but I doubt they will be playing champions league football so I doubt he would go there over Man City

Red_Star_Paris_logo.PNG

A legendary club is moving back up the ranks - FC Red Star, founded by the former French Football Federation and FIFA president Jules Rimet in 1897, is currently doing rather well in the French Ligue 2.

They sit in 5th place and their most fierce local rivals, FC Paris, themselves once created after the split with Paris Saint-Germain, occupy one of the relegation spots.

suarez with a ban there. 2 games. 

now apparently 39 games he's missed through suspension in 5 years (that doesn't count the 4 months he was banned from all footballing activity). yet he's never been sent off in that time. impressive. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Guest Col city fan

Another 6 goals this am in the A League...

Melbourne Victory being bloody lucky to scrape a very late draw against the Central Coast