Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Oli Torres scores after 12 seconds of his full Atletico debut. He'll be one of the best in the world in a few years easy. Especially if the rumours about Barca having first dibs on him because of the ridiculously low priced David Villa deal are true. Still only 18. 

Been thoroughly treated European Football-wise this weekend, thanks to BT Sport!

As well as the Arsenal game yesterday, been able to watch Wolfsburg vs Werder Bremen, Borussia Moenchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt and now got St Etienne vs PSG on as well. 

St Etienne's fans are unreal. I thought Dortmund were good but I rate this lot higher. Great sounds and their stadium looks like a traditional British one. Their staidum is affectionately known as The Cauldron, as well. Can understand why!

Currently 1-0 to Les Verts

Been thoroughly treated European Football-wise this weekend, thanks to BT Sport!

As well as the Arsenal game yesterday, been able to watch Wolfsburg vs Werder Bremen, Borussia Moenchengladbach vs Eintracht Frankfurt and now got St Etienne vs PSG on as well. 

St Etienne's fans are unreal. I thought Dortmund were good but I rate this lot higher. Great sounds and their stadium looks like a traditional British one. Their staidum is affectionately known as The Cauldron, as well. Can understand why!

Currently 1-0 to Les Verts

They seem to be constantly fading the crowd noise up and down, hate when they do that.

On the bench. Just come off the bench in fact. Ohhhh Maxi Gradellllll... 

Diego Costa bags again to go 3 clear of Messi and Ronaldo in the scorers charts and help Atletico go 5 pts clear of Real. Cracking start to the season for them. League form reads WWWWWWWWLW and their CL form is WWW. Loving life at the moment. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Two very different but very enjoyable games there. 

A masterclass from Atleti and a dramatic game in France. Good comeback from PSG, harsh on Etienne mind, red card fúcked them up though.