Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to the Madrid derby which starts in six minutes time. I'm hoping Atletico will beat Real Madrid 2-1 with goals from Costa and Villa for Atletico and Ronaldo to score for Real.

Crazy start.

0-1 Benzema. Only 3 minutes gone.

Guest MattP

Funny if Pauli sneak up through the play offs and go the opposite direction. lol

More likely that they'll be playing each other in the 2 Bundesliga next year.

Hope so, we're going to to Hamburg v St Pauli next time it's played, absolutely love the city and can't wait to go back.

Hope so, we're going to to Hamburg v St Pauli next time it's played, absolutely love the city and can't wait to go back.

I'll be there as well if they are in the same league next season.

Hamburg's probably my favourite city in Germany!

Guest MattP

I'll be there as well if they are in the same league next season.

Hamburg's probably my favourite city in Germany!

It's an amazing place, the only City in Europe I've been where you can literally get anything you want.

Hard to pick a favourite German City as everyone I have been to is fantastic, Munich, Hamburg and Bremen in no particular order I think.

Wasn't sure if it warranted a new thread or not and this is probably the best place for it, but zlatan has officially lost it on twitter.

Yes @Tom_J_Webster. Zlatan is just a human. The same way a great white shark is just a fish. #DareToZlatan

BiX-b26CIAA2FeL.jpg

And many more @Ibra_official

• Like 1

Wasn't sure if it warranted a new thread or not and this is probably the best place for it, but zlatan has officially lost it on twitter.

Zlatan Ibrahimović â€@Ibra_official 52m

Yes @Tom_J_Webster. Zlatan is just a human. The same way a great white shark is just a fish. #DareToZlatan

BiX-b26CIAA2FeL.jpg

And many more @Ibra_official

Just started following him, some of his tweets are hilarious.