Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Bayern the first Bundesliga side to win the title in March already after a 3-1 success against Hertha Berlin.

God, this league has the potential to become so predictable up top in the near future.

Edited by MC Prussian

Guest Col city fan

Bayern the first Bundesliga side to win the title in March already after a 2-1 success against Hertha Berlin.

God, this league has the potential to become so predictable up top in the near future.

:o

Christ! We've agreed on something!

Guest MattP

Bayern the first Bundesliga side to win the title in March already after a 2-1 success against Hertha Berlin.

This looks a massive problem.

With FFP and the power of Bayern compared to everyone else in Germany, no one else is going to get near them for a long long time.

What's the gap going to be next year when Dortmund lose Lewan to them?

Guest Col city fan

This looks a massive problem.

With FFP and the power of Bayern compared to everyone else in Germany, no one else is going to get near them for a long long time.

What's the gap going to be next year when Dortmund lose Lewan to them?

Is Lewan off to Die Bayern as well?

Bloody ridiculous!

Are you just going to stand there or continue to stalk me further tonight?

Hey! Its you replying to me! Who's stalking who MC?

lol

They won't win all 34 ever.

I can't see this happening, either. But I can imagine next season ending without a defeat for them.

I think in terms of worthy competition, the Bundesliga from Bayern's perspective is weaker than the Premier League seen through the eyes of Arsenal in 2003/2004.

Or would you have thought they'd go one entire season unbeaten that year?

It may look unlikely for Bayern, but it's not impossible.

Edited by MC Prussian

I can't see this happening, either. But...

I think in terms of worthy competition, the Bundesliga from Bayern's perspective is weaker than the Premier League seen through the eyes of Arsenal in 2003/2004.

Or would you have thought they'd go one entire season unbeaten that year?

It may look unlikely for Bayern, but it's not impossible.

I just don't think they'll manage it. They aren't incapable, but every side has got a better idea of what to expect from Guardiola's Bayern side now. They very nearly drew at the weekend.

The other top sides in the Bundesliga this season have been awful. Dortmund have gone well off the boil. I can see them coming 4th next year.

Defensively most Bundesliga sides are poor. It's the same in England though.

Congratulations to Bayern on winning the Bundesliga. But, I don't think their domination of German football will last forever can honestly see it ending in another two or three years.

As much as I like German football, it is becoming boring and I want to see Dortmund produce more of a fight next season as they have been below par this season.

In other news Barcelona boss Gerardo Martino has said he intends to see out his contract with the Catalans.

http://www1.skysports.com/news-wire/11826

Guest MattP

atletico are gonna win la liga

I hope so.

If they do it's up there with the greatest mangerial feats of my lifetime.

I hope so.

If they do it's up there with the greatest mangerial feats of my lifetime.

to sell their best player in falcao then win the league ahead of barca (who bought neymar) and real (who bought bale) would be incredible. 

still 3rd favourites @ nearly 4/1 to win the league on betfair atm if anyone is interested. a point ahead of barca and 3 ahead of real with a better head to head vs them. barca play atletico at the camp nou on the last day of the season. they've already drawn with barca in the league at home and won at the bernabeu. 

I thought Real Madrid were gonna nick it (which would be my least favoured of the three) but them losing again has seriously made me think otherwise. Cannot afford to drop any points now and they've lost again.

Even if Atletico don't win it, they've had a superb season and they've seriously upset the odds.

atletico and barca win again, both in difficult games. 

barca won their derby away at espanyol thanks to a messi pen and atletico have just got 3 points at bilbao having gone 1 down after 5 minutes. costa was superb. 

real kick off at 9 with the easiest of the 3 games, can't afford any more slip ups if they want this league.