Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

The football world is going to look even worse when PSG and Man City are only fined £50,000 each for breaking the FFP rules.

Sick really.

Any club even 1p over FFP should be given a year's ban from European cup football with no right to appeal.

Repeated, every subsequent year, until they're compliant.

😔 sad sad news. I know I made a post that got a lot of respect when he had to step down and I'll echo exactly what I said then, far too young, but stepped into Guardiola's shoes remarkably well, I think how much tata has struggled this season shows just how well he did.

RIP

https://vine.co/v/MvgqYJzeTVj

Great response from Alves to some idiot throwing a banana at him lol

That is brilliant, and couldn't be more effective. I liked his post-match comment:

In fact, the 30-year-old commented after the game: 'I don't know who threw the banana but I want to thank him. It gave me the energy to put two more crosses in for our goals.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2614496/Dani-Alves-EATS-banana-thrown-racist-fans-Barcelonas-win-Villarreal.html#ixzz30AbUrMBh 

• Like 2

Guest MattP

That was quality from Alves.

Simeone a big step closer to doing what could be the best season of football management I've seen in a lifetime.

Edited by MattP

Fitting Barcelona won last night for Tito. I do hope Atletico win the League though, like Matt said, this season could be one of the greatest footballing achievements I have ever seen. 

I know he is a willy puller but Busquets crying after the minutes silence sent me cold last night. 

Deserved.

I think you exaggerate the severity or expressions of racism at times.

He hasn't harmed anyone with his actions, it's just very offensive. That being the case I find it hard to see how a life ban or physical violence (Doncaster away) would be appropriate. Would you attach a prison sentence to it too?