Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

barca been matched for very small amounts all the way up to 499/1 to win the league on betfair. 11/10 now. 

think atleti can go for a draw and get one tbf. 

barca been matched for very small amounts all the way up to 499/1 to win the league on betfair. 11/10 now. 

think atleti can go for a draw and get one tbf. 

If the Champions League tie is anything to go by, yeah.

If the Champions League tie is anything to go by, yeah.

a few teams have been able to "do a job" on barca this year, not had their usual knack of unlocking defences, atleti have mastered it twice so far, once more and they win the league. 

in the home champs league tie atleti battered them and should've been about 4 up at half time too, so they can do that if needs be anyway :D

Said that I wouldn't mind Atletico winning the league if Barca didn't. But now Barca actually have a chance - seriously how has that happened?! - it's clear where my intentions lie for the La Liga title when the crunch match arrives. I guess I won't be too disgruntled if Atletico win it. Diego Simeone has done wonders there. Top effort and superb achievement. 

Perfect scenario for me would be for Barca to win the league, Atletico to win the Champions League :D.

Who on earth layed that on Barca? Never remotely near that price in reality.

since i saw it mentioned turns out it was literally quids matched at 470 & 500 i think. been decent £20s/£50s matched above 100 though.

in all fairness you'd have been looking at a monster price if you were going to say atletico would lose at the weekend and madrid would fail to win both their games in hand. 

they hit the magic 1000 after they failed to win but nothing was matched. from 1000 into even money in 4 days without even playing lol. even more mad than our league probably! 

If Atletico win tonight have the won the league? 

they need to better barca an real's result. real are losing and barca are drawing so if that stays the same and atletico win then yeh that's that sorted.