Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Martino has stepped down as Barca boss. Who's next for the hot seat then? David Moyes and Tim Sherwood are looking for work lol

Luis Enrique quit Celta Vigo the other day. Surely he's being lined up as a replacement.

well this german final was a bit of a comedown after the excitement of the fa cup/atletico before. one of the most boring, half heartedly shit 90 minutes i've seen for a while. i've watched more exciting emirates cup finals than this. 

Simeone could win the Champions League, La Liga, Europa League and Copa Del Rey in two and a half years should he win next week.

Not quite Sean Dyche level but still impressive.

Simeone has to be a shoe in for world manager of the year now, even if they lose the Champion's League final!

What over Sean Dyche??

Edit: Just saw Corky beat me to the Sean Dyche joke first.

Edited by Steve_Walsh5

2nd leg of the Bundesliga play off today

First game in Hamburg finished 0-0 so Furth with the home advantage could actually do it!

Hamburg are the only club to never be relegated from the Bundesliga and they actually have a ticking clock in their stadium counting up how long they have been in the top flight!

Would love it if they went down for numerous reasons....... 

2nd leg of the Bundesliga play off today

First game in Hamburg finished 0-0 so Furth with the home advantage could actually do it!

Hamburg are the only club to never be relegated from the Bundesliga and they actually have a ticking clock in their stadium counting up how long they have been in the top flight!

Would love it if they went down for numerous reasons....... 

When is it on? Is it on ESPN/Sky Sports anything like that?