Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Guest MattP

Frustrating that the best players always seem to go to La Liga.

No surprise though, the best players want to play for the biggest clubs in the World.

La Liga must actually have 8/9 out of the top 10 there now.

Guest MattP

Pique, Iniesta, Javier, Xavi, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Bale, Ronaldo, James, Modric, Benzema, Kroos, Pepe and Ramos on the same pitch lol

Like two blokes have just picked dream teams with a unlimited budget.

Barca losing Alexis and replacing him with Suarez has pushed me onto the Madrid side. Always preferred Barca out of the two until now.

Oh get over it, he bite someone for the third time, he is banned. 

Guest MattP

Barca losing Alexis and replacing him with Suarez has pushed me onto the Madrid side. Always preferred Barca out of the two until now.

Exactly the same.

Oh get over it, he bite someone for the third time, he is banned. 

:unsure:  :rolleyes: Can I not like a player for committing ABH 3 times on a football pitch?

Real have signed two of my favourite players in Kroos and Rodriguez.

:unsure:  :rolleyes: Can I not like a player for committing ABH 3 times on a football pitch?

Real have signed two of my favourite players in Kroos and Rodriguez.

Yeah but to then come out and say, I was Barcelona but now I'm Real Madrid because they have signed Suarez is a bit daft, in my eyes anyway.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Ancelotti gets all these working in the same side, does this mean Xabi Alonso will be surplus now?

Yeah but to then come out and say, I was Barcelona but now I'm Real Madrid because they have signed Suarez is a bit daft, in my eyes anyway.

I am really looking forward to seeing how Ancelotti gets all these working in the same side, does this mean Xabi Alonso will be surplus now?

Its more that it's a 4/5 player swing.

Barca have lost Sanchez and replaced him with Suarez whereas Madrid have lost Di Maria and have replaced him with Kroos and Rodriguez.

I can see this:

Navas

Carvajal Ramos Varane Marcelo

Kroos Modric Alonso

Rodriguez*

Bale-----------------Ronaldo

*Rodriguez playing as a false 9.