Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Guest MattP

Really? Nowhere near as much in it as you're making out.

I agree, think Real have done slightly better business but it screams of a Sky Sports News addict to make out one has completely destroyed the other. Both have added 2/3 exceptional players to the squad and lost no one who would get in the first team.

Rakitic could be the signing of the summer, probably the most underrated 'known' footballer on the planet.

Personally reckon that the only 'definite' for next season is that La Liga will be back to being a two horse race...Cannot see Atletico sustaining a serious challenge, having had the heart ripped out of their team.

Real or Barca?? Difficult choice but....having watched last night I think Real will shade it. Both teams look virtually unstoppable going forward, though Barca's defence doesn't look rock solid, even on paper!!

Only concern regarding Madrid is their GK situation, seems an odd move to let Lopez go. As for Barca they need to re-invent themselves somewhat...as an increasing number of opponents have learnt to deal with 'tipi-tapi' !

Highly tempted to have a little flutter on both teams breaking the 90 points and 100 goal barriers in the 2014-15 League season!

Navas will play in goal

not reduced in terms of game time but all other sanctions (can't train, can't go the match etc) dropped. so he'll be fit from training and numerous "friendlies" that barca will no doubt organise up to the end of his ban. 

Guest MattP

Would be a superb deal if they pulled it off, I could see Dortmund allowing that as well as a big FcukU to Munich and the Spanish big boys.

Would be a superb deal if they pulled it off, I could see Dortmund allowing that as well as a big FcukU to Munich and the Spanish big boys.

That's the only reason I can see it happening as I don't think they'll want to lose him to Munich like they have done with Gotze/Lewandowski.