Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Maddest thing is that in 10 minutes di maria looked better than bale, ronaldo, james and benzema combined

He was like it last season. Crap world cup but he responded really well to Bale's signing and played out of his skin last year.

Daft. He's just not a big enough brand for them I suppose.

He was like it last season. Crap world cup but he responded really well to Bale's signing and played out of his skin last year.

Yeah I guess. I'd even say him coming off the bench and his first run at a defender got probably the biggest cheer of the night from the crowd too, so they obviously love him.

But like you say di maria, bale, ronaldo, james, isco and probably more aren't all going to fit into three positions! Shame for whoever has to go, especially if they end up at yanited

Too ugly for them.

Maddest thing is that in 10 minutes di maria looked better than bale, ronaldo, james and benzema combined

From what I saw of Real last season that wasn't all that rare. Him and Modric genuinely catch my eye more than their supposed big hitters - not that they aren't quality players.

so having let them spend hundreds of millions and get the squad they want this summer fifa now decide to dismiss barcelona's appeal to lift their transfer ban. right.

It's all been pointless anyway. Have they not pretty much signed everyone they wanted to? Shouldn't make a huge difference.

Embarrassing state of affairs again.

Guest MattP

Both them and Real are horrible. So glad Atletico managed to break the TV-and-government-money-enforced duopoly last season.

Amen to that. And it shut up all the idiots saying it was a 2 team league.

Both them and Real are horrible. So glad Atletico managed to break the TV-and-government-money-enforced duopoly last season.

And me. Always saw Barcelona as the lesser of two evils.

I've gone off them a fair bit in the past couple of years but I still prefer them to Real.

I'll be annoyed if Di Maria ends up at United. He deserves Champions League football and not to rot away in the current United side. I do think Khedera would be a great signing for Arsenal though, if they are in fact interested. He was the best player on the pitch in the infamous Brazil game i thought. Hopefully not available for our game if he was to sign though. Wouldn't be too surprised to see either or go off to PSG.