Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Good stuff all round. Game of the weekend for me was Werder Bayer. Absolute cracker yesterday, great way to say hello to my sky sports package!

i was in work so missed it, looked like a cracker though, will enjoy it on the good old bundesliga highlights. 

missed the madrid derby too was out having a scran, ateltico beating them again is ridiculous considering who they sold and who real bought. could atleti challenge the top two again? 

yeah just seen shots on target - atletico: 2 goals: 2. nice. 

barca seemingly got a bit lucky, too, two late goals. excited to see how everyone shapes up against each other in the champions league midweek. gonna be good. 

Inter beat Sassuolo 7-0 for the 2nd time in as many seasons.

Napoli debuted their new denim kit and lost 1-0 at home to Chievo, Bardi saving a Higuain penalty.

That was just a dire match to watch. Makes you wonder what the fuss was all about with regards to the new "kit".

When I first saw it today, I thought it was just a regular marketing ploy for a new fans' outfit.

Never in a million years would I've guessed the first team sporting them.