Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Off to watch Atalanta V Juventus on Saturday, ticket cost me about £22 and should be a good one!

Show off! I plan on catching many Milan games this year. After tonight's showing I may have just swapped a team who are finally looking half decent and moving to a team that are in a steady decline.

Torres scored though...you don't see that everyday. :D

Show off! I plan on catching many Milan games this year. After tonight's showing I may have just swapped a team who are finally looking half decent and moving to a team that are in a steady decline.

Torres scored though...you don't see that everyday. :D

Sounds familiar

1377788823-jermaine_Beckford_current.jpg

it's hard to even put into words how boring barcelona are. jeeez. i almost want suarez to be unbanned, come on, actually do something and then go mental and bite messi or something just so one of their games every now and then is actually worth watching. they won about 5-0 at the weekend and it was still fúcking boring. 0 shots on target tonight. smashing. 

There's been something missing for a while. I still think Messi's got more natural ability but he isn't showing it at all. If the commentators didn't mention him every 10 seconds you'd have forgot he was playing.

Haven't been the same team since that Bayern loss.

Suarez will light it up. He is class.

it's also incredibly difficult to say just how much better ronaldo is than messi these days. i mean he's always been better but now it's like not even a close thing. 

Theres nothing that suggests Ronaldo was better than Messi during about 09-12. I don't think anyone has or ever will reach the heights Leo did in those years.

Since then Ronaldo has progressed his game whereas Messi peaked early.

Union Berlin fans held a 15-minute silence in their recent home game against RB Leipzig, as a form of protest against Red Bull's involvement in football.

And they dressed the home end in full black, as well.

Amazing. Can't imagine anything that organised ever happening in England.

Aswell, I reckon Unions ground is probably my favourite in Germany, 4 stands and 3 of them are completely terracing! Love it

I'm not saying he should save it but what is the keeper doing there? It's his side and he doesn't even dive for it. The ball doesn't even move in the air, it's a straight line trajectory from leaving the boot to the top corner.