Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

I'm not saying he should save it but what is the keeper doing there? It's his side and he doesn't even dive for it. The ball doesn't even move in the air, it's a straight line trajectory from leaving the boot to the top corner.

The vine doesn't do it justice to be fair. The dip was extraordinary.

Went to the Inter V Cagliari match today. Finished 1-4 to Cagliari and Inter were abysmal.

Funny that Cambiassos replacement for subbed at half time and Vidic showed exactly why United got rid.

Also got to the Atalanta Juve match last night, Juves squad is class above in that league and I recon they could have a good season in the champions league.

I'm not saying he should save it but what is the keeper doing there? It's his side and he doesn't even dive for it. The ball doesn't even move in the air, it's a straight line trajectory from leaving the boot to the top corner.

Oh no, it didn't take a dip at all just before reaching the upper corner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFP6jQ8hYTA

Tell me how a goalkeeper's supposed to see that one coming. lol

Went to the Inter V Cagliari match today. Finished 1-4 to Cagliari and Inter were abysmal.

Funny that Cambiassos replacement for subbed at half time and Vidic showed exactly why United got rid.

Also got to the Atalanta Juve match last night, Juves squad is class above in that league and I recon they could have a good season in the champions league.

Nice, definitely getting to Italy at some point this season.

Juve vs Roma next week is pretty much a title decider already.

Oh no, it didn't take a dip at all just before reaching the upper corner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFP6jQ8hYTA

Tell me how a goalkeeper's supposed to see that one coming. lol

Read the post for Christ's sake.

And besides, does the fact that it dips stop the goalkeeper from moving across to the ball? Fair play if he can't reach it, it's right in the top corner and a great strike, but there is no lateral movement on it at all.

Nice, definitely getting to Italy at some point this season.

Juve vs Roma next week is pretty much a title decider already.

Inter tickets are easy to come by at the minute for obvious reasons, they are gash, and I managed to get the Atalanta/Juve one pretty easily but the problem is they don't release the tickets till around 2 weeks before the match, sometimes 1 week, as the fixtures move at literally 10 days notice which is a nightmare planning a trip over.

Just out of interest, which bit of the San Siro would you recommend getting tickets for? In the gods or somewhere I won't be needing breathing apparatus? 

I was going to Roma vs Juve in March but unfortuantley circumstances mean I'm now going to the Sampdoria game instead :-/

There's a few I was looking at the other day, both of those included, going to wait to see how the Champions League goes, if they go through might look at a double header.

Just out of interest, which bit of the San Siro would you recommend getting tickets for? In the gods or somewhere I won't be needing breathing apparatus?

I'v only been that once so far and I set next to the press in the centre. Good seats but in typical Italian fashion they have 4 metal railings running around the upper tier so if I was you I would get that section, €40 for that match, but go midway up.

Amazing. Can't imagine anything that organised ever happening in England.

Have you ever been down to the King Power Stadium? We do 15 minute silences all the time. :whistle:

Edited by Mark_w
  • Like 1

Read the post for Christ's sake.

And besides, does the fact that it dips stop the goalkeeper from moving across to the ball? Fair play if he can't reach it, it's right in the top corner and a great strike, but there is no lateral movement on it at all.

If the keeper thinks it'll fly over the goal, why should he move? The dip happens towards the end. I can't see how you can blame it on the goalie. Perfect strike, and probably at some speed, too.

Guest Col city fan

Harry bloody Kane. Playing brilliantly tonight yet for us he was utter pants. Playing him on the wing didnt help maybe?

I think Serie A is going to be the most interesting division this year, the title is obviously between Roma and Juve but as for the rest

:nigel:

Edited by Wookie