Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

I know this isnt European but I cba creating a new thread just for this

River Plate are losing to Boca Juniors at home 1-0, pitch is so wet its stopping the ball, players slipping into eachother and stuff. One of the biggest rivalries in the world. As I type River just got a dodgey peno, Gago sent off and then they missed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa

Edited by SpazticChicken

11 goals in his last 4 la liga games. 3 hat tricks in 4 games. more goals per game by himself (2.17) than every club in europe bar chelsea, barca, marseille, valencia and man city. 

:nigel:

The referee from the Juventus-Roma game has been suspended for two weeks "for his own benefit" and barred from refereeing a game with either team for the rest of the season.

Really not shocked by this, the Seria A matches I have been recently have been officiated in a shocking manor but watched this on TV and it was a farce!

Morata got sent off for being headbutted haha

It's a crying shame about the refereeing, that aside I probably enjoy Italian football more English.

Any bets for Roma to win placed with Paddy Power's Italian branch are being paid out as wins, called a "justice payout", should be noted Roma & Paddy Power Italia have a working partnership.

Serbia defender Stefan Mitrovic grabs a flag flown by the remotely-operated drone

The European Qualifier between Serbia and Albania was abandoned in the first half following a extraordinary incident involving a drone-cam which resulted in a brawl between players from both sides.

Evening lads.

Thinking of taking in a ligue 1 game with a few in December, we've earmarked psg-nantes on Dec 6th as a possibility but need to know if the fixture is likely to be moved to Sunday because of work etc. Is anyone clued up enough to know how far in advance ligue 1 fixtures get moved for tv?

Cheers in advance x