Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

cavani's red card was absolutely mental

For celebrating his goal doing a "sniper" impression afterwards? Now, I can see this being a silly idea, but does it warrant a yellow card?

Wonder what Ligue 1/UEFA rules have to say about that.

For celebrating his goal doing a "sniper" impression afterwards? Now, I can see this being a silly idea, but does it warrant a yellow card?

Wonder what Ligue 1/UEFA rules have to say about that.

Doesn't warrant a card because he usually celebrates like that apparently and never been booked in the past.

Sounded ferocious at Gala for that derby. I'm there on Wednesday with Dortmund... Might need some ear plugs lol

Good news is that Sneijder has had his one game for the season and can go back to being the invisible man in important games.

Fvcking hate Galatasaray.

It'd almost be boring supporting Bayern, just knowing you're going to win every game

They are going to win the title once more, this year even earlier than last season, setting another new Bundesliga record.

Then they'll field fringe players for the rest of the campaign, draw and lose a few so that the table doesn't look so strikingly one-sided in the end. :D

Fvcking hate Galatasaray.

I hear shouting that around Istanbul goes down well. Give it a go.

I've got two spare tickets for Ludogorets vs Basel I can't seem to shift. The plastics only come out for Real and Liverpool. Anybody want to jump on a cheap flight to Sofia? MC?

I hear shouting that around Istanbul goes down well. Give it a go.

I've got two spare tickets for Ludogorets vs Basel I can't seem to shift. The plastics only come out for Real and Liverpool. Anybody want to jump on a cheap flight to Sofia? MC?

Would love to, but can't. Too short notice, flights aren't cheap anymore and since my other colleague at the office is on holidays, I'm on my own and I've got to work double during the week.

inter/napoli doing their best qpr/liverpool impression here. shocker of a game, napoli went ahead with about 10 minutes to go, inter equalised, napoli "win" it in the 90th minute, inter equalise in injury time. napoli attacking now with 2 mins to go. great stuff.