Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

lol thought exactly the same. So odd.

Definitely 2-0 up now lol Absolute ping from Alaba.

i turned it off after the "second" to watch milan instead, was just flickin back to see the score and they'd lost a goal haha. very confused for a bit. 

yeah game over now, if it wasn't already. or if it was ever even gonna actually be much of a game anyway lol

Serie A will go right down to the wire this season.

Looks like Bergamo was at a good game tonight, 1-1 draw with the last 10 minutes featuring a red card, late Napoli leveller & Higuain missing a penalty that would've won it.

Fantastic game mate, I can elaborate now my shitty phone is charged.

First half was all Napoli but Atalanta defended well but second half was a different story with it being more even before Denis, who was man of the match by some way, played a 30 yard one two finishing with a great header.

Napoli subbed Hamsik for Insigne who came on and looked lively, Cigarini sent off for a 2nd yellow, Higuian scored on the turn and then missed a pen 5 minutes later.

Looks like Bergamo was at a good game tonight, 1-1 draw with the last 10 minutes featuring a red card, late Napoli leveller & Higuain missing a penalty that would've won it.

Fantastic game mate, I can elaborate now my shitty phone is charged.

First half was all Napoli but Atalanta defended well but second half was a different story with it being more even before Denis, who was man of the match by some way, played a 30 yard one two finishing with a great header.

Napoli subbed Hamsik for Insigne who came on and looked lively, Cigarini sent off for a 2nd yellow, Higuian scored on the turn and then missed a pen 5 minutes later.

Also, Google Callerons miss from a yard out.

Edited by Bergamo_Fox

... with less than a quarter of the season played? :huh:

well yeah. before the season juve just needed to play 38 games to win the league, they might have a challenger this season if it carries on like this. 

Dortmund drew Dresden away in the DFB Pokal. Definitely making the trip over for that, always wanted to go to Dresden as a city and their fans are absolute nutcases. :D

My German hometown. Wonderful city, made slightly worse after they're ruining all their restoration work with new projects.

Went to the San Siro last night and saw Inter narrowly beat Sampdoria through a very dubious last minute penalty. Was very surprised about how poor Inter looked. I know they were missing Osvaldo and Guarin but they looked incredibly average. Vidic was the best player by miles

Went to the San Siro last night and saw Inter narrowly beat Sampdoria through a very dubious last minute penalty. Was very surprised about how poor Inter looked. I know they were missing Osvaldo and Guarin but they looked incredibly average. Vidic was the best player by miles

Coz we got esteban innit

Inter are atrocious mate but that is still a decent result against Sampdoria. Did Kovacic play? Looked Inters best player when I saw them.