Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

How is Cole doing at Roma and Richards at Fiorentina? 

Neither great, Richards has played mainly in Europa League games, only a couple of league appearances. Cole has been hit and miss, wouldn't be surprised if he's off to the MLS in January or end of the season, Greek LB Holebas has been better.

• 2 weeks later...

Real win game number 20 in a row.

And

@Squawka: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more league goals this season (25) than Lionel Messi, Neymar & Luis Suarez combined (24)

And

@Squawka: Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored more league goals per game this season (1.79) than 80 of the other 97 teams across Europe's top 5 leagues.

Norway's highly-touted teenage football sensation will be celebrating his 16th birthday tomorrow. This also means he'll finally be able to sign a professional contract.

Who'll be his choice? Almost all the big clubs are after him, no wonder, given the skill set he already possesses at such a young age:

From a few pieces I've regarding all the recent interest in him, he seems relatively level headed. Although he's a Liverpool fan, he accepts he needs to go to somewhere where he will be nurtured and the get the best chance of first team football. For me, Ajax seems the best choice for him. He's got plenty of years ahead of him to play for Liverpool, or Arsenal, or whoever takes his fancy, once he's developed further.

Hasn't Rogers been sniffing around, Anfield tour etc? Would be surprised if he came to England though.

The list of young players who end up failing is endless though, those already mentioned for starters, I also remember when Liverpool signed Flourent Cinama Pongolle (too lazy to google the spelling) and Anthony Le Tallec who were supposed to be the next big thing.

Hasn't Rogers been sniffing around, Anfield tour etc? Would be surprised if he came to England though.

The list of young players who end up failing is endless though, those already mentioned for starters, I also remember when Liverpool signed Flourent Cinama Pongolle (too lazy to google the spelling) and Anthony Le Tallec who were supposed to be the next big thing.

I think it was Cinnamon Pongolle.

Damien Le Tallec was a boss on an older FM, maybe 08.