Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Narh other way round. Had a go on FM because they've been entertaining and put together a really good side this year with all of their odd loans.

They're a bit like Dortmund a few years ago. Lots of pressing and quick possession.

I liked Valencia before they were cool.

Should never have sold Villa and Silva.

Narh other way round. Had a go on FM because they've been entertaining and put together a really good side this year with all of their odd loans.

They're a bit like Dortmund a few years ago. Lots of pressing and quick possession.

Should never have sold Villa and Silva.

Canizares was the big loss. How do you replace that hair

Peter Lim has invested quite healthily to steady the ship. The coach, Nuno, is highly thought of in Spain. He's a Mourinho student who's got Valencia on cracking form at the moment.

Balague and Hunter speak very highly of him although he's apparently got a ropey relationship with the Valencian press.

Their transfer policy is a bit dubious though. It's Lim's money but it's a load of loan singnings with options to buy at different times to try and circumnavigate FFP.

Edited by Finnegan

yeah but we did an emotional look back at old atleti teams not long ago pretty sure, the pes valencia teams from the mid 2000s aint been mentioned on here for a good few years. 

hahaha. i blagged a bird in poland who's name was adrianna and as soon as she told me her name i was off, couldn't think of nothing but that great chap's left foot

willing to play in a number of positions 

goes at it all game 

but yes the bottom line is he gives it his all but rarely produces the goods when it matters