Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Fraud XI -is this shit players that are overrated or just have played at a good level for far too long considering their ability?

Joe Hart

Glen Johnson

Stephen Caulker

David Luiz

Paul Konchesky

Lucas Leiva

John Obi Mikel

Will Hughes

Balotelli

Hulk

Bendtner

Redknapp as manager

Edited by Wookie

Players who are over-rated or playing at a level that they aren't worthy of. I agree with most of your frauds. They're managed by Karl Robinson as well who is up there with the most over-rated.

I think Harry Redknapp would be a better choice plus he's literally a fraud too

Mine;

Joe Hart - He's not even England's best keeper in my opinion.

Dani Alves - Been in the team of the year a few times underservedly. Been better fullbacks out there, only rated because of the success of his team mates.

David Luiz - 40m will go down as the worst transfer business in history.

Vincent Kompany - Blows hot and cold to the extreme. Granted that when he's on form he's brilliant, but people talk about him being one of the best ever. Which is miles away from the truth.

Marcelo - Proper shit. Only rated because he knows a few tricks.

Theo Walcott - A rich man's Lloyd Dyer.

Ross Barkley - Comparing him to Gazza is just an insult.

Andrea Pirlo - Only rated because of a decent beard and decent freekicks. Some call him "one of the all time greats" lol

Hulk - Reasons mentioned.

Harry Kane - People talk about him being better than Bale. Absolute nonsense.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - People say that he's the best striker in the world. As much as I like the bloke, that's complete bollocks.

Tim Sherwood - I read an article after Villa's win the other week (the one where Foster gave them the points) and they used the phrase " the Sherwood effect". Laughable.

Edited by AKCJ

Guest MattP

Just watching the video of Bale's goals and Ronaldo's reaction is unbelievable - genuinely upset

How can anyone be that obsessed with personal achievements in a team game? Certain he'd rather draw 3-3 with a hat trick than win 2-0 without scoring.

Barcelona could be expelled from all domestic (but not European) competitions for up to two years. At least that's what a judge is demanding at the moment.

The current president Bartomeu and his predecessor Rossel are caught in a tax fraud scandal, as a consequence of the Neymar transfer in 2013:

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/world-football/europe/16618-spanish-tax-police-close-in-on-barca-over-neymar-tax-scam

Lazio flying (Felipe Anderson double at Torino) and could well finish 2nd, while Roma are falling apart. Lost at home to Sampdoria. De Rossi is rumoured to be heading to the MLS as well.

Milan are a shambles. Both Milan sides are actually. 

Edited by Adam.

Just watching the video of Bale's goals and Ronaldo's reaction is unbelievable - genuinely upset

How can anyone be that obsessed with personal achievements in a team game? Certain he'd rather draw 3-3 with a hat trick than win 2-0 without scoring.

Can't hack the fact he's about to miss out on the Pichichi.

Thought Real played some great stuff yesterday at times. Shame they eased off as they could've been looking at 6 or 7.

Clasico this weekend. Come on Barca.

He does that all the time, how anyone could like him as a footballer is beyond me.

How could anyone dislike him he's bloody fantastic

He's phenomenal to watch but his attitude to teamwork just stinks.

I'm personally glad that Messi has started banging them in quietly again. For me, he's a better player and better person (on the pitch).