Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Good news for all football fans hoping for some more suspense in the Bundesliga title race:

Arjen Robben will miss out on a few weeks of pitch action due to an abdominal strain sustained in today's home defeat against Mönchengladbach.

Ten points separate Munich from Wolfsburg - with eight rounds to go.

lol lol lol lol roflmao aeghahahahhaha.

That reaction from Mascherano when Ronaldo goes to touch him and he flips over and rolls around even more clutching his face.

****ing amazing.

Absolute twat, that's so awful but I just sat here howling at that. Madness.

There's some right diving parasites playing for these two.

There are but there's also a lot of cynical fouls. Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo just get hacked to bits when defenders know they're going to lose out.

People just take the card.

Messi must take more abuse physically than anyone in football.

I love watching this fixture. It's always entertaining. All the diving is hysterical and the ref has no idea what he's doing

I think the ref has handled it fairly well to be honest. It's about the hardest fixture in the world to control and I think he's doing okay.

I think the ref has handled it fairly well to be honest. It's about the hardest fixture in the world to control and I think he's doing okay.

Oh I agree he's been ok tonight. I meant this fixture in general because there's always so much going on with all the little fouls, dives and players surrounding the refs that sometimes it must be so difficult to keep up with what the hell is going on

Yeah fair play. Thankless task as well because unless it's a boring nil nil with nothing going, you're probably going to have to avoid ninety percent of the country afterwards!!

Mind you, isn't there a derby in Greece or Turkey or somewhere where they have to import foreign refs in from like Scotland and Norway etc so they're not in any way local? Sure I read that in 442 or something.