Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Think Neymar has proved tonight, once and for all, just what an overrated talent he is......'Superstar' in his own head, but the last 12 months have proven that there are quite a few better players around........and the list gets ever longer!

Don't get me wrong, this season he's integrated pretty well into the team. Hes become stronger and more suited to the Spanish game,but he still likes to go for the glory when he should still just pass to someone in a better position.

Anyone who can watch Barcelona recently and doubt the ability of the front three is just being thick or contrary.

You might not like them but they're incredibly special. Not claiming that Neymar is in even the top five players in the world but he's still absolutely phenomenal.

Anyone who can watch Barcelona recently and doubt the ability of the front three is just being thick or contrary.

You might not like them but they're incredibly special. Not claiming that Neymar is in even the top five players in the world but he's still absolutely phenomenal.

Be interested to see who everyone top 5 in the world would be?

Struggling after a top 3 of

Messi

Ronaldo

Suarez

----------------

Hazard?

Neymar?

Bale(despite current form)

Aguero?

Robben is the best player in the world at cutting down the right wing, turning in and blazing one over the bar.

He also seems to find the net on a more regular basis than anyone else that tries to replicate him. He's absolutely sensational and Bayern will miss him over the next month or so whilst he's injured... Might even back Porto to qualify.

Kroos and Iniesta are definitely up there

Iniesta a few years ago undeniably but he's really not the player he was last time they won the CL.

I thought he looked tired and off the pace yesterday and he has a few times this season.

Iniesta a few years ago undeniably but he's really not the player he was last time they won the CL.

I thought he looked tired and off the pace yesterday and he has a few times this season.

Not scored or assisted in the league for a year

Reus can be quite good

Edited by Wookie

I'll concede that Neymar is fairly dislikable given he's basically the Beiber of football but he's a sensational talent. Easy to forget he's just turned 23, I'm not really sure how anybody can label him over-rated when he continues to perform on international and club platforms.

He was carrying that god awful Brazil side in the summer.

Be interested to see who everyone top 5 in the world would be?

Struggling after a top 3 of

Messi
Ronaldo
Suarez
----------------

Hazard?
Neymar?
Bale(despite current form)
Aguero?

Messi

Ronaldo 

Suarez