Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
!-LCFC-!

Best Call of Duty ever For Online?

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite CoD for Online

• Modern Warfare
    • World at War
    • Modern Warfare 2
    • Black Ops
    • Modern Warfare 3

Gonna be controversial here and say World at War. It took a slating from a lot of people but I loved it. Although I can't judge Black Ops or MW3 as I have played neither due to a spinal cord injury leaving me with little hand function. Playing an FPS without auto-aim (or VATS in Fallout) is virtually impossible for me now although from what I've heard I'm not missing out on much with BO and MW3.

Most people really hate on Black Ops for some reason , But i think it is 5x better than Mw3. The majority of the maps were great. even in the map packs , and i thought less people camped in Black ops to some of the other games. Mainly Mw2! Because of the One Man Army noobs! But for me Mw Definitely gets my vote.

Most people really hate on Black Ops for some reason , But i think it is 5x better than Mw3. The majority of the maps were great. even in the map packs , and i thought less people camped in Black ops to some of the other games. Mainly Mw2! Because of the One Man Army noobs! But for me Mw Definitely gets my vote.

I'd give MW a close second. Just couldn't get into MW2 as much as the other 2. Perhaps I'd be saying MW if I'd started playing it at the start but I only got my PS3 when it had been out a while- still played a lot but a lot of people were already 10th prestige by the time I got it. World at War I played from release until MW2 so got into it a lot more- even reached 10th prestige (although didn't get to max level.)

I only played two for a long amount of time which were Modern Wafare and World at War. Think my gaming time on them was something like 6 days.

The other three, I lasted about a month on them and got bored and never went on it so ended up selling them including the latest one MW3.

Personally, my favourite was World at War, mainly due to the fact I loved being a noob and spraying my MP40 everywhere :P

Quick scoping ruined MW2 for anyone that wasn't a retarded thirteen year old boy but before it got out of hand I thought it was a better game than CoD4. Might not be a fashionable opinion with the fanboys but it was a more complete shooter.

Tie between 4 and Blops for second place now.

Quick scoping ruined MW2 for anyone that wasn't a retarded thirteen year old boy but before it got out of hand I thought it was a better game than CoD4. Might not be a fashionable opinion with the fanboys but it was a more complete shooter.

Tie between 4 and Blops for second place now.

im not ;) just liked quickscoping and enjoy doing it. u like using other guns i like snipers

I love sniper rifles, I love sniping.

That is... actually sniping; finding cover, going prone, taking your time and lining up genuine long shots.

Abusing an auto-aim feature isn't sniping.

I generally prefer CoD to BF but BF has infinitely better sniping.

I vaguely enjoyed all of them up to MW3, which is the first one I've sold early doors, if they make a fourth one and it doesn't look any different I don't think I'll bother. Interesting that IW must be making a new game as we speak and the creative stratiegest has walked away this week, doesn't bode well.

CoD4 revolusionised FPS online. (For better and worse). I LOVED IT. Me and my college mates spent days and days on it. I think by the time WaW came put, I had over a month (a month!!) of play time. Got to top rank.

WaW was a decent follow up. I loved the dogs as a kill streak, loved some of the maps and the snipers. Got to top rank.

MW2 was good, but not as good as CoD4. Again though I clocked up over a month of play time. Only ruined slightly by some bad perks and a few annoyung weapons (UMP!!)

Black Ops was awful. Never got past rank 40. Awful maps, awful weapons, bad kill streaks. Only positive was wager mode which was fun.

MW3 was better than Black Ops but worse than MW1 and 2. Maybe times have changed, CoD has stayed virtually the same whilst other games have made great strides forward. Didn't get past Rank 40 again.

Archived